Hi, I’m Tee (a nickname my brother gave me years ago), and this is my blog. I’m 38 years old, wife to Mr R, and hopefully a future yummy mummy. We started trying for our first baby in 2006; 9 years, 5 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy later, we made the decision to start our family by adopting.
Ten things about me
1. I love handbags and own far too many; like a lot!
2. Pinterest is my not so secret addiction
3. I believe everyone should follow their dreams, and never give up on them, no matter how hard the struggle
4. I love to bake, particularly cakes 🙂
5. My guilty pleasure is watching the Real Housewives series
6. I am at peace sitting on a deserted beach reading a good book
7. I’d like to take singing lessons
8. I detest rudeness
9. I love to laugh; it’s the best medicine
10. I WILL be a mum, one way or another!
Thanks for reading, and I hope that by sharing our story other couples will know they’re not alone.