Hi, I’m Tee and this is my blog. I’m 40-something, wife to Mr R, and now a (yummy) mummy by adoption to one beautiful little girl. We started trying for our first baby in 2006; 9 years, 5 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy later, we made the decision to start our family by adopting.
Ten things about me
1. I love handbags and own far too many; like a lot!
2. Pinterest is my not so secret addiction
3. I believe everyone should follow their dreams, and never give up on them, no matter how hard the struggle
4. I love to bake, particularly cakes 🙂
5. My guilty pleasure is watching the Real Housewives series
6. I am at peace sitting on a deserted beach reading a good book
7. I’d like to take singing lessons
8. I detest rudeness
9. I love to laugh; it’s the best medicine
WILL be AM a mum!
Thanks for reading, and I hope that by sharing our story other couples will know they’re not alone.